Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Office Series 1 & 2 DVD: €6.49 (inc. P&P)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Great find, cheers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Already have them from when they were first released..

.. but great price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭taung

Hopefully mine will be dispatched today.....there are some nice 'extras' on these DVDs as well, for the afficionados;

• Series 1:
    • 'How I Made The Office' documentary, specially produced by Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and key cast members which includes out-takes, Pilot and pre-Pilot footage (40 mins)
    • Full-length Peter Purvis staff training video (as featured in Epsiode 4)
    • Series 2:
    • Deleted scenes (13 mins)
    • 20 minute 'behind the scenes' specially recorded video diary from the making of series 2

The Christmas Special episodes (not in these) have a great audio commentary from Gervais and Merchant.. worth it for that alone!

Buy this to complete the collection..

€3.35 from Asda

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

And for any fans , there is an 'Office Night' this sunday at 9 PM on BBC , a retrospective of Series 1 for 3.5 hours -

An evening dedicated to the entire first series of The Office. Each episode is introduced by creators Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant and fellow cast members Martin Freeman, Lucy Davis and Mackenzie Crook, who talk about the writing of the show and its impact. Celebrity fans Ben Stiller, Matthew Perry, Christopher Guest, Richard Curtis and David Baddiel also praise the comedy, which first hit British TV screens in 2001 and has inspired local versions around the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Dam its out of stock!

POKERKING wrote: »
    Dam its out of stock!
    Still in stock for me..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭taung

POKERKING wrote: »
    Dam its out of stock!

Looks like ASDA is your best bet now, they have an equivlaent DVD @ €7.50;

http://www.asda-entertainment.co.uk/asda/87826.product

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

Slightly off topic: do play.com do free delivery on everything or just the Deals of the week promotion?

Mauricmo wrote: »
    Slightly off topic: do play.com do free delivery on everything or just the Deals of the week promotion?
    Free delivery on everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

taung wrote: »
    The Office Series 1 & 2 DVD: €6.49 (inc. P&P) is available at the moment on play.com;
    http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/154332/TheOfficeCompleteSeries1And2/Product.html?cur=258
    Great find, i bought mine just there.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

basquille wrote: »
    The Christmas Special episodes (not in these) have a great audio commentary from Gervais and Merchant.. worth it for that alone!
    Buy this to complete the collection..
    €3.35 from Asda
    Oh good find, done and done
    better get off bargain alerts stat,
    already bought, terminator, the office season 1 and 2 and no the office specials.
    eek

Advertisement