Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

auara fitness centre

Options
  • 25-08-2009 4:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

im thinking of going,any body know the price of useing the gym on a pay as u go?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

As far as i know they have differant prices for families, couples etc.

I am a member and don't need to know. I will be there in the morning so I can ask and send a PM to you.

If you have any other questions before then Please feel free to ask.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭irish_bhoy09

DM-ICE wrote: »
    As far as i know they have differant prices for families, couples etc.

I am a member and don't need to know. I will be there in the morning so I can ask and send a PM to you.

If you have any other questions before then Please feel free to ask.
    cheers dm,well ill be going on my own, just going to use the pay as u go option for awhile,never really used a gym before so just gona see what its like,what do u think of it anyway? and how much is full membership?
    thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,171 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

cheers dm,well ill be going on my own, just going to use the pay as u go option for awhile,never really used a gym before so just gona see what its like,what do u think of it anyway? and how much is full membership?
    thanks

Same thing with full membership, prices depend on if its family, couple etc.

I was told a class for non members is a tenner so I imagine its around that to use the gym.

The Gym is good. Its not open long so the machines are all fairly new. Simple to use also, the likes of the treadmill and bikes have a quick start function. You can arrange to have one of the instructors show you how everything works if your stuck.

Make sure to bring headphones if your going to use the machines, that way you can use the TV. Plenty of weights and weight machines if thats what you want to do.

They also have a steam room and the swimming pool is nice.

Advertisement