Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which one?

Options
  • 25-08-2009 3:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

I think this is suitable :D

Which one would you rather kick in the face?

Which one would you like to kick in the face most? 13 votes

Kerry Katona
    0% 0 votes
    Victoria Beckham
    38% 5 votes
    Paris Hilton
    7% 1 vote
    Jordan
    53% 7 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

This poll makes me wish I had four legs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭K-Ren

By the looks of them I think someone's already beaten us to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Kerry Katona, she's a disgrace to the human race.

She'd rather **** up her life all for money from tv shows rather than sorting out her life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Jordan simply cos i'd worry i'd break Victoria in half, Kerry Katona's nose could fall off.

and i dont remember who the other option was

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Iang87 wrote: »
    Jordan simply cos i'd worry i'd break Victoria in half, Kerry Katona's nose could fall off.

and i dont remember who the other option was

Ah now stop with the Michael Jackson jokes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Jordan, such a germ. All the people that follow her are morons too to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Victoria Beckham is sexy. FACT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Hilton is most deserving of a kick in the face imo. She comes across as a self absorbed smug bitch and has a DUI.

I kinda feel sorry for Kerry Katona at times: as irritating as it is that she's famous for having no talent, she's a pretty troubled ****ed up person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I honestly cant answer that fully.
    If I was as cool as chuck norris I would have them all in front of me and roundhouse kick the yellow off their teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

And they are neck and neck. And what necks they have...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Jesus, i'd love to thump them all. Ideally it would be Katona. Playing out her life troubles in a media frenzy is not cool. But i just have to go with Jordan, the arrogance of the woman is unbelievable. For a so-called stupid person she's actually quite intelligent and knows how to use the media to her own benefit. But she's the ultimate bitch, a nasty individual at every level. The way she treated, and is still treating Peter Andre is disgusting. I really dont know why he stuck with her for so long. In any of those 'Katie & Peter' programmes i watched, she was such a moody cow towards him. If thats what she's like on camera, i dread to think how she treated him during their private time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ya ever see katie without makeup? Good fook she is ugly. I wouldnt be into her when she has makeup on either.
    Jade is gone, why dont them follow her. Bring that horse head glenda and lady in red thing with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I think Kerry needs help, she has had a rough childhood and now she is surrounded by the wrong people :(

Katie Price annoys me and it seems to be all about me me me

So I guess it has to go to that dumb blonde Paris. Complete waste of space.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I'd like to kick the OP.

Take it to tCN.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement