Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All The Negativity

Options
  • 25-08-2009 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Reading these pages the last few days has led me to think that surely somebody other than me is happy in their relationship. Im not trying to make people feel bad but im loving my relationship at the minute.

Just wanna tell everyone the basics. Met her about a yr ago, texting, email etc...for a few months then before xmas started seeing each other, going out since st stephens day. I am madley in Love, never felt so happy in my life. When we were going out from Jan to May it was magic basically with each other all the time etc.... had odd argument like everyone does, but have a great understanding, I go out with my mates when I want same other way around and we both go out with my mates some nights and her mates the other nights.
    In May had leave college for the summer and return home, she lives 1hr away from me. As both of us got work for summer, we only see each other at the weekend, 1 weekend she comes to mine, other weekend I go to her's etc....
    I feel this has done us the world of good as when were with each other at the weekends we are so happy and when we are apart during the week, we both feel like somethings missing and text, call all the time....Its made me realise how much I Love this girl and she says the same....I think about her 24/7. I use to be a Jack the Lad type of fella, out pulling girls every week and I must admit have cheated on gf's before but not when they were serious. Ever since I met this girl, I havnt looked at another girl and never would, She means the world to me...
    Were moving back to college this week, moving in together and I cant wait, thaught id be scared but im getting butterflys im that excited...

Just wanted to post this to everyone who is having problems or broke up, There is someone out there for all of us

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

That's nice and all hun but this section of boards is called relationship issues not <insert fantastic relationships here> so of course all you'll find in here is problems ;)

Good luck though with moving in together :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Of course there are people happy in their relationships. My boyfriend and I have had some terrible things happen in our lives this year but I love him more than ever and he's the best friend I've ever had.

However the very nature of this forum is to provide a facility for people who are looking for advice due to some issues they are concerned about in their relationship. Would you be surprised to find people with kids in the Parenting forum?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Yes, as the others said, this forum is for relationship issues, not for 'Relationships' which is why you see some negativity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement