Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debbs issue

Options
  • 24-08-2009 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I dont know if this belongs in this section but here goes: My girlfriends debbs are commin up and I am a bit worried because I tend to get too many erections. Im afraid with so many people and camera around Im afraid someone might pick up on it. Is there anyway I can TEMPERARILLY stop myself from getting an erection?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭muboop1

nah just tuck it up, or tape up or soemthing...

actually sounds to painful, tight boxers and tucked up... thats what id do..

Beyond that, man nobody cares!

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭TheGreenGiant

hmmm my advise would be just try and not think about it. If it is bothering you maybe do what the last poster said and tape it up or something. But if it were me, I wouldn't worry about it. No one is going to notice, except maybe your gf ;) Just enjoy your night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 sunshine007

Just wondering.... how do you normally cope seeing as it happens all the time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ah the problem of wearing trousers instead of jeans.When I used to get a hard on while wearing trousers Id either try and find a seat or go down on my hunkers and adjust my shoes,re-tie my laces etc.

Its a bit embarrassing alright but nowt you can do.

And dont even think about trying to supress it in anyway,that aint healthy.

And why would the camera person be focusing on your junk?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Just wondering.... how do you normally cope seeing as it happens all the time?

Just cope wit it and try not to look embarrased!

• Advertisement
Advertisement