Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything exciting to do in KK for a night?

Options
  • 24-08-2009 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭

Myself & the OH going to KK for a night. Anything exciting to do? It's a weekday. Making a day and night outta it.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Depends on which night & which kind of activites you want.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

If its a Tuesday head into the field pub and see Kiwi Paddy, the mans a legend, he does a bit of live music, hes a mentaller, in a good way:) Im still on about the night myself and the OH went to see him, he really interacts with his audience, I wasnt even drinking and it was the best night out I had in 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kizzabel

matt the millers is good for the late drink and good music, biddy earlys if youre into cocktails, no lap dancing anymore but theres a gay bar in place of it down parliment st.

langtons club is thursday nites, full of lovely, touchy feely farmers and sleazebags IMO and the dj wouldnt be the best... i will walk 500miles etc etc, mixed in with some current and some music that should be abolished... yaaaawn

kytlers is nice, down stairs

lanigans is ok.

left bank can be pretencious (sp??) but nice place minus the odd poser

abra and supermacs are close by for the soakage!

Advertisement