Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone care?!

Options
  • 24-08-2009 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭

Well yeah,
    This is very annoying..

Michael Jackson has been dead for what?Almost a month now?

And still everyday there's new bloody stories popping up,His ghost was spotted,His family are sad,There was drugs in his body,His doctor is going to be sentenced,There were large amounts of drugs found in his body..

But why do we care?He's dead nothing more can be done and people have given him his send off and when he was layed to rest so should all these crap bull$hit stories,Be it true or not,It's only making people who care sadder and those who don't alot more annoyed about the whole thing..

At the end of the day he's dead,Knowing how he died isn't going to make anything better so why do we care,The media should just shut the fúck up and go and harass some alive people who would make possibly some slightly interesting news

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭00112984

Then why start a new thread about him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

I dont care. They should bury him and let the guy rest in peace and stop trying to make money off his demise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Kalashnikov_Kid

When Michael Jackson died, for me personally it was just like Princess Diana i.e. I didnt give a fook

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Actually I was slightly interested in the coroner's report, it incriminates his doctor further.

The rest of the ****e the tabloids are pumping out is nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Neamhshuntasach

Michael Jackson is dead??? When that happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

I don't mind the Michael Jackson stuff, he was a legendary man anyway.

What I hate atm, especially today is all this fuss about the Lockerbie bomber. He's been released from prison, he's dying. It's the policy in Scotland - no exceptions.
    But would the bloody news just shut up about it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Because some people are idiots. They care about Michael Jackson ever after he's dead for a month, they care about Paris Hilton's lipstick, Britney's fart or Brad Pitt's erection. Why the fcuk people care about that shyte? I don't know, I think they're just stupid or maybe they don't have their own problems? Like who watches Big Brother and all this crap? Why? What for? I don't get that. I realised I don't watch TV at all for a good while now as most of the crap they give is just a bunch of smiling idiots trying to show how "cool" they are...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

brummytom wrote: »

What I hate atm, especially today is all this fuss about the Lockerbie bomber. He's been released from prison, he's dying. It's the policy in Scotland - no exceptions.

It's those pesky Amerifags. They kidnap teenagers from all over the world and torture them and the soldiers get a shiny medal afterwards for been a hero

but when a man is allowed the grace to die at home they act like **** and call it unjust

pisses me off =(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Dr_Phil wrote: »
    Because some people are idiots. They care about Michael Jackson ever after he's dead for a month, they care about Paris Hilton's lipstick, Britney's fart or Brad Pitt's erection. Why the fcuk people care about that shyte? I don't know, I think they're just stupid or maybe they don't have their own problems? Like who watches Big Brother and all this crap? Why? What for? I don't get that. I realised I don't watch TV at all for a good while now as most of the crap they give is just a bunch of smiling idiots trying to show how "cool" they are...

tbh I do kinda care about that....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

:eek:

Verrry profound Doctor... kudos man. R E S P E C T

What field did you get your Doctorate in?

What field did you get your Doctorate in?
    Do you like all this crap and care about celebrities?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Reporting on Micahel Jackson keeps people's attention focussed away from the places that it should be in the world.

Control the masses.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

No, I don't particularly care. But I don't take any notice of other people caring either - why let that get to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Do you like all this crap and care about celebrities?

Dr. Phil I'm beginning to think you're not the real Dr. Phil at all....where is the love?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭deisedude

brummytom wrote: »

The Lockerbie bomber should have been left to rot and die in prison. They released him on compassionate grounds, what a load of ****. He didn't show much compassion when he killed all those people.:mad:

TheZohan wrote: »
    Dr. Phil I'm beginning to think you're not the real Dr. Phil at all....where is the love?
    I'm getting old, turned over 30 a while ago... but once I fight the hormons and depression I promise I'll start to love Britney again! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

"If anyone cared, and nobody cried,
    If anyone loved, and nobody lied,
    If everyone shared, and swallowed their pride,
    We'd see the day when nobody died"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Michael who? The guy from River Dance!?!

Advertisement