Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man glued to toilet seat.

Options
  • 24-08-2009 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭

CAIRNS, Australia — A man who used a public toilet in a shopping mall was taken to a hospital to have the toilet seat removed from his backside after someone smeared it with glue in what an official condemned Monday as a sick joke.

Police urged possible witnesses to come forward after the 58-year-old man was humiliated in the northeastern city of Cairns by the prank.

An ambulance was called to help the man after he was found stuck by fast-acting adhesive glue to a toilet seat on Saturday in the busy shopping mall.

Paramedics removed the seat from the toilet and took him to a hospital, where medical staff used industrial solvents to get it off.

Cairns local government official Di Forsyth said the man, who was not identified, was not injured but was "extremely embarrassed" by his experience.

"I'm disgusted that a gentlemen has had to go through that because someone thinks it's funny," Forsyth said. "It's a sick joke."

Source

Hahahaha. Bring on the toilet humour!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Sounds like a sticky situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

He was probably thinking, "hey, it's probably just piss"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

my heart goes out to him and his ass.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭j1smithy

Another toilet thread... These kind of ones are a magnet for shit puns tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Ahhhhh old people!! He probably has Alzheimers and forgot that he put glue on the seat himself to nail the younger hippy generation!!

Looks like he didnt have a glue what was goin on!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Worst part is not being able to wipe before being brought to hospital. "Eh, sorry nurse....ya haven't got a spare baby wipe do ye?"

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Bet he was sh1tting it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Toilet-Seat--14003.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

funk-you wrote: »
    Worst part is not being able to wipe before being brought to hospital. "Eh, sorry nurse....ya haven't got a spare baby wipe do ye?"

-Funk

Would he not have realised the squelchy glue and stopped before dropping a log.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

A little boy came down for breakfast one morning and asked his grandma, Where's Mom and dad?" And she replied, "they're up in bed." The little boy started to giggle and ate his breakfast and went out to play.

Then he came back in for lunch and asked his grandma "where's Mom and Dad?" And she replied; "they're still up in bed." Again the little boy started to giggle and he ate his lunch and went out to play.

Then the little boy came in for dinner and once again he asked his Grandma "where's Mom and dad?" And his grandmother replied; "they're still up in bed." The little boy started to laugh and his grandmother said; "Every time I tell you they're still up in bed you start to laugh what is going on here?"

The little boy replied, "Well last night daddy came into my bedroom and asked me for the Vaseline and I gave him super glue."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

Stuck to the loo because of some glue and he didn't even have a clue, until he tryed to sit up after doing his poo;)

Respect..............

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Poor man, I hope no one accidentally calls him a pain in the ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Ahh toilet humor, it never gets old!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I bet he wants to do a poo at Paul's now.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Jenroche

And that's why you should always wipe the seat before using public toilets. :D

Jen ;->

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

netwhizkid wrote: »
    Would he not have realised the squelchy glue and stopped before dropping a log.

If you needed to drop one so bad that you were to using a public toilet, I wouldn't say you would have much of a choice.

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

well if his ball sack got stuck too it was PRICKSTICK they used

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 eduro25

lol , i was thinking the same , hehe.
    funk-you wrote: »

-Funk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

I'm sure he has a lovely bottom.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Nail varnish remover ftw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

How do you use 'industrial solvents' to get it off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

The title's wrong on this thread........it should be toilet seat glued to man??:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

That story made me roar laughing!
    Poor man, but I can only imagine how stupid he looks, waiting around in a hospital with a toilet seat stuck to the back of him!

Reminds me of a story I heard about a guy I know from Cork ... He stuck loads of pins in a cushion and put it on his dad's favourite chair...

Dad sat down, you know the rest! Ended up in hospital ... ouch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

stovelid wrote: »
    How do you use 'industrial solvents' to get it off?

Carefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Hmmmmm he must have been a bit ghey musn't he?

I always hover when "building a log cabin" in a public shitter.

Either that or sit on the pewter.

Hovering I find is the safest method to avoid glue, crabs, stale piss, pubes, arse grease, bell cheese, box batter, shít spatters,and the loads of other bad things that can make contact with the the cluster when SITTING on a lav seat.

Your ball bag and bell are important and need to be kept clean so hover, aim, blow and wipe.

That way the only damage will be to the appliance,a fcuking speckled cistern is a usual fallout from a "loose blow" but a spray of Dettol will sort that.

Have no fcuking sympathy for that man, don't sit on a public shítter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Hmmm, that IS something to get bogged down about :cool:

Wheres my coat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

my great uncle got glued to the toilet in the Queen Vic when Den and Angie were having it refurbished.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭bogs

Hey guy dont pass a comment like that.Be greatful and hope it never happens to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

Oh no! What a terrible thing to have happen to you.

Wait

*checks forum* *see's it's After Hours* *Re-adjusts reply*

Ha! What a loser! That what he gets for sitting on a public toilet seat. Yore ma! I for one welcome our new toilet-seated overlords, Atari Pun-u-ari!!!11!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Hmmmmm he must have been a bit ghey musn't he?

I always hover when "building a log cabin" in a public shitter.

Either that or sit on the pewter.

Hovering I find is the safest method to avoid glue, crabs, stale piss, pubes, arse grease, bell cheese, box batter, shít spatters,and the loads of other bad things that can make contact with the the cluster when SITTING on a lav seat.

Your ball bag and bell are important and need to be kept clean so hover, aim, blow and wipe.

That way the only damage will be to the appliance,a fcuking speckled cistern is a usual fallout from a "loose blow" but a spray of Dettol will sort that.

Have no fcuking sympathy for that man, don't sit on a public shítter.
    That's why you should always lick it clean first, didn't your mother teach you anything.......sheeez...

Advertisement