Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zencart Help

Options
  • 24-08-2009 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Folks, need some help with a Zencart problem. I've googled it aplenty but havent found a specific answer to my problem. I have a zencart site published with a modified template (Just header). The site loads perfect in every browser except IE. Now with compatability switched on (ie8) it displays perfect on the most part but some images are missing from various categories. Has anyone any experience with this? All help greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,490 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Can you post a link to the site? Have you passed it through the W3C Validator?
    The images that are appearing might be cached.

I recommend reverting your header changes and checking the site. It it works in that setup, the error is likely in the header changes. Make small changes and check again. Repeat this until you have found the error.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

I solved the problem with the header, as follows...

open includes/templates/(Template name)/css/stylesheet.css

change the following declaration as indicated by the highlight. (this will make the logoWrapper the same height as your image.)

#logoWrapper{
    background-image: url(../images/header_bg.jpg);
    background-repeat: repeat-x;
    background-color: #ffffff;
    height:161px;
    }

The address for the site is www.501darts.ie. The problem I'm having now is some of the category images are not visible (stems). they appear perfectly in Firfox, opera etc etc. Any ideas?

pablo21 wrote: »
    The address for the site is www.501darts.ie. The problem I'm having now is some of the category images are not visible (stems). they appear perfectly in Firfox, opera etc etc. Any ideas?
    I don't see the issue in IE8. Can you take some screenshots?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Daymobrew, we reloaded the products in that category with different images (Not off the original suppliers disc) and it worked fine! How weird is that!!

jaymo wrote: »
    I don't meant to freak you out, but when I go to http://www.501darts.ie/ my PC's virus protector pops up with a VIRUS warning!

Did you install the latest Zen Cart Security patch??
    I don't see this issue when I visit the site and view the source code (the latter would report a Grumblar virus).

What virus does your software find?

• Advertisement
Advertisement