Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions to ask at the end of an mature applicant interview

Options
  • 24-08-2009 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

have an interview on wednesday and i was just wondering what are good questions to ask at the end of the interview as i know these can be really important ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Seres wrote: »
    have an interview on wednesday and i was just wondering what are good questions to ask at the end of the interview as i know these can be really important ??

when i usually ask questions i want to know the answer

so think about what you would like to know the answer to and ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I don't know what course you are applying for which would make it a bit easier.

Ask about work experience/placements - can you go abroad/exchange?

What the timetable is like?

How many places for mature students?

When would you know if you're successful?

What way are you assessed throughout the year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭Seres

thanks guys , larianne i am going for software development

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Seres wrote: »
    thanks guys , larianne i am going for software development

Well, any of the questions I posted would still be relevant. There's no wrong question I guess but how you pose some of the questions will help show your interest in the course.

Best of luck. :) Make sure you have prepared yourself for the questions they'll ask you!! ;)

Advertisement