Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best tattooist in galway

Options
  • 24-08-2009 2:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

hello,
    i want to get a tattoo on my back of the moon, bats, an owl and a tree. who in galway do u think would be best at this and i also want it in colour...:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

I can recommend G's tattoo on prospect hill in the city, Gordons a sound geezer and has done lots of excellent work for me, friends and my girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Yeah id say tip on up to gordon, he's sound and done a great job on my tattoos. heading back to him in couple of weeks for more work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭magconn

yep, just got a tattoo done today by Gordon...sound bloke..great tattoo, couldnt recommend him enough from my experience today..
    http://www.wickedskin.ie/artistsgordoncarney.html

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Owldshtok

A mates wife wanted one done somewhere she was shy about,and a visiting Yank told her about a new place they got some done down from the Hospital towards Cookes Pub with a female tattooist.She got one and is thrilled with it..at last,she was always saying she'd do it someday.Think she called the place Derma or sth.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭dmullins3

love gordon, great selection and even greater guy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Owldshtok

Owldshtok wrote: »
    A mates wife wanted one done somewhere she was shy about,and a visiting Yank told her about a new place they got some done down from the Hospital towards Cookes Pub with a female tattooist.She got one and is thrilled with it..at last,she was always saying she'd do it someday.Think she called the place Derma or sth.

just googled them it's called 'Derma In'
    www.permanentmakeuptattoo.com

Advertisement