Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommendations for Car Comparison site ?

Options
  • 23-08-2009 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Any suggestions ?
    I want to try to compare mpg and boot capacity for 05 - 07 models (Audi/Volvo/Saab/C5 - if it makes any difference)

I have looked round the honestjohn.co.uk site, but any other suggestions would be welcome.

For anyone interested in sharing an opinion, I'm upgrading from a 02 Golf and looking for something with more space inside and bigger boot. Not sure I need to go for an estate - or if I do what the implications are for fuel consumption / handling.

Thanks !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

you could try whatcar.com. They have decent user reviews also. To be honest you'll get good ideas here too from people on stuff. And just to say it first octavia!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,150 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

aleksandr_the_meerkat.jpg

Compare the meerkat.com

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

"Recommendations for Car Comparison site ?"

Right here. There isnt a thing you wont find out about all these cars here both good and bad. Plus you get the added bonus of various biased and un biased opinions and not just jouno jargon..... it just takes a while ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,675 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

You can do comparisons of new cars on Carzone.ie - it's not great but it's the only tool that comes to mind. Only compares two cars at the same time though.

God I miss access to www.jatonet.com - you could compare multiple cars and download to a spreadsheet to send to customers. Shame it's costs around €10,000 per annum for access :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement