Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musician available - Keyboards, Piano, Bass Guitar, Rhythm Guitar

Options
  • 23-08-2009 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey guys,

I'm a 24 year old multi-instrumentalist looking for work, gigging or studio, available for full time or stand in, preferably paid!!! Playing 16 years with a variety of experience in genres such as rock, pop, funk, thrash metal and some progressive music. Open to all genres. Based in Louth and willing to travel. I have a variety of experience in corporate bands and tribute bands.

Anything considered biggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Medea616

check us out at www.myspace.com/voxillary
    we rehearse every week, like once a week have a studio in dublin.
    the songs have me, guitarist on vox but we now have a singer so yea stuff.
    I do play keyboard but if you are interested it would make things better

• Registered Users Posts: 25 noiseannoys

helpfulone wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm a 24 year old multi-instrumentalist looking for work, gigging or studio, available for full time or stand in, preferably paid!!! Playing 16 years with a variety of experience in genres such as rock, pop, funk, thrash metal and some progressive music. Open to all genres. Based in Louth and willing to travel. I have a variety of experience in corporate bands and tribute bands.

Anything considered biggrin.gif

Might have something. Play any lead? We are in Louth / Meath:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 torresfan

Hi,

We're a band with members in Mornington, Drogheda and Balbriggan. See our add for a keyboard player below. We currently have two Guitarists, a Bass Player, Drummer and Vocalist. We are looking to complete the band linup with a keyboard player.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055714613

If you are interested, please call me, Ed, on 0860479592 or email edwardcorr@eircom.net.

Advertisement