Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St.Laurences in Loughlinstown

Options
  • 23-08-2009 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hey anyone on here repeating or going into 6th year for the first time here??Im 20 and doing leaving for the 3rd time and dreading going back.Would like some info on the place.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

li-evo7 wrote: »
    dreading going back.

so do it from home yourself. Lots of people do that if they don't have project subjects

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭li-evo7

pathway33 wrote: »
    so do it from home yourself. Lots of people do that if they don't have project subjects

Ha trouble is I wont study at home...im being made go there for the discipline reasons!!Its what I need..considering im doing leaving for the 3rd time and not coz i worked my butt off and didnt get the points I want..but cause I didnt do a tap of work and got stuck with no options!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

li-evo7 wrote: »
    got stuck with no options!

there's always an option. did you get 5 passes? vacant places on www.cao.ie right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭HUNK

I may be going there... depending on what happens on the second round

http://www.stlaurencecollege.com/repeat.html

websites here if you wanna check it out

Ye i've seen the website and some my mums friends kids went der to repeat and they said it brill but just wondering wat the atmosphere and stuff is like..doesn't tell you that on the site. Wat you hopin to get in repeats??

• Advertisement

pathway33 wrote: »
    there's always an option. did you get 5 passes? vacant places on www.cao.ie right now.

Ye i passed everythin but only have 305 points and I'm going back to go for veterinary.Havent been in school properly for like 2 years so gonna be tough

Advertisement