Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarot-i need u

Options
  • 23-08-2009 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

H, Ive been reading the Tarot for almost 10 years and im yet to have anyone disappointed with a reading. Ive worked for IrishPsychics.ie and although that wasnt the most positive experience i still loe the cards.

Im perhaps alittle different than most readers, and im thinking of starting up a small Tarot related business-but before i do i need to get some serious candid feed back-and that is where u all come in.

I will happily do readings for a cup of tea (or a mocha) and some feed back, it would mean alot to me. Also if u have any relevant experiences or thoughts id love to hear them. Thanku

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭tinyfox

Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 grimsqueaker

wow not very clairvoyant of me to leave that out! Im in North Wicklow, so im good for meetin in Dublin or Wicklow

Pity, i'm in Cork and would be very interested but thats to far. Sorry

well next time im in cork ill be sure to give u a bell :)

Im also happy to do online readings, although they are never quite the same

If your around feel free to contact me, wouldn't be satisfied with just an online reading. Had my cards done a few times and was never happy with the result except the few times my mam did them but as she was my mam then it wasn't quite the experience I was looking for :)

• Advertisement

if im down south ill let ya know-promise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Ruby Rainbow

Ifyou ever wanna do a reading for me i'd love one
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sheaser

I'd be up for it, I've had many readings over the years & would gladly help out if I can!

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Would you venture as far as the Mullingar??

I'd definitely be up for letting you do mine and I might be able to gather a few more troops for you too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Ruby Rainbow

would you mail me an online one? Just a brief reading and I can mail you back what I think?
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Actually with all I have on I wouldn't mind an online one either!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

If you really want honest and candid feedback then feel free to give me a shout via PM or email. I've an office off Grafton Street and would be happy to have you in to give me a reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Grimsqueaker

How would you like to trade a reading for a reiki session? I'm near Naas in Kildare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

I would be interested I'm in Carlow but dont mind travel an hour drive or so. Will give you an honest feedback...
    good luck with the venture :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭ellejay

Hi

Would also love a reading, Wicklow area is good for me too one eve?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I would be interested - am in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 kyia

Hi

Would love to have a reading done, my friend would also like to have one done. From North Wexford so happy to travel to Wicklow any evening or weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 OnderGrund

Hi Grim! Also in Dublin and would love to be part of the reading rounds :) PM me if you're coming this way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Aine TCD

Hi

Would love a reading and I read the cards myself so could do a trade. :)

And I'm in Dublin...

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Abrean

Hi, Im in Wicklow and would love a reading:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Another for Mullingar here.

Never had anything like that done and have always been skeptical, would be interesting to be "read."

Even an online reading would be interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭elbee

I'd love to help, am in Dublin and work and live on the dart line but would be happy to get an online reading too. Please PM if you still need people :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭glitter-bug

I could have written that post! I used to work for them too and do the odd reading now. I would love to get one of you and I will give you my opinion as a tarot reader on how I felt the reading went

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

hey, i would love to get mine done again, havent had it done in years

i live in dublin but am from north wicklow myself originally, so either or.
    that is of course if you havent in been inundated with pm's:):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Looks like the OP forgot about their thread. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭trixy

HI GS
    Have been to many a reader over the years, some good some really bad. I will do an online one if you want, I will take into account it is on line:p

Advertisement