Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game genie emulator

Options
  • 23-08-2009 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi
    I have downloaded a Sega genesis emulator.
    Having a great time playing old classics like Desert Strike:Return to the Gulf!
    I also got the Game genie rom, I never even used one of these when you could buy them new so I dont know how to get it to work on an emulator, does any one know how to work it?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,925 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't use the game genie rom. Most good emulators have game genie functionality built in. You just enter the game genie code from the game genie option in the menu before you start the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭badabinbadaboom

Oh right cool, thanks!
    Is it usually under file in the emulator?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Hi
    I have downloaded a Sega genesis emulator.

And that's ok because YOU already own a Sega Mega-Drive/Genesis system and own all the games your downloading, capice?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭badabinbadaboom

Yes I do actually!
    I bought it new way back in 97, great game. WAAAAY ahead of its time!

Advertisement