Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renewing provisional licence (or not)

Options
  • 23-08-2009 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hi all, my first provisional is about to go out of date. I'm not driving at all at the moment and I'm not really thinking of applying to do the test any time soon, so I'm thinking of just letting it go out of date. There are just a few things I'm not sure about if I do this:

Does anyone know the max. amount of time the provisional can be out of date before you have to do the theory test again to get a new one?

When I do renew it, how long then do I have to wait to apply for the test?

Would I have to submit another eyesight report? (it already states "must wear corrective lenses" on the 1st provisional)

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement