Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inkwell Tattoo

Options
  • 23-08-2009 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

Im thinking of getting a new tattoo.... a celtic tattoo, I'm thinking about Inkwell tattoo,im just wondering has anyone had any tattoos done there and if they are good for no colour style?I saw his portfolios ...it looks very good!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

duno how things are there, but im quite fond of John's work in there. he did a great piece on a friend of mine, huge amount of attention to detail, and suggested ways to improve/enhance the piece, but in a totally non-forceful kinda way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 stochen_gesicht

I've had a good bit of work done in there from Mark and the whole shop is great. John does have some kick ass pieces to his name but so do Mark and Greg! You cant really compare the guys because they have different styles of tattooin you know? Either way I'd definitely recommend the shop for friendliess, hygiene, honesty and talent! At least go up and check it out, ask one of the guys to draw you somethin up and then decide! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Florence17

Thanks a million for you help, my tattoo will be a Triskele and will be placed in a circle with Celtic edges. Who is the best there for this kind of work.....

Thanks a lot

Advertisement