Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Connect for First Years

Options
  • 22-08-2009 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hey

Can't seem to find an answer to this on the boards.

I am entering UCD this year as a first year (mature student), and I accepted my CAO place a few weeks back.

In the Welcome to UCD booklet I recently recieved it advises to log in to UCD CONNECT as soon as possible using CAO number and date of birth as username and password.

But for me this is coming up as unknown username/password. Have tried fora few days to get in but no joy. Sent email to STUDENTHELP at UCD but know they must be snowed with emails at the moment.

Anyone know if UCD CONNECT is up now for new students? I was wondering if it just wasn't all set up yet. If anyone else going in to first year has been able to log in can you let me know? If so then I better try and find someone in UCD on Monday to get be logged in!

Many thanks

Cheers

P

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,467 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Yes, Connect is up for first years.

Give IT support a call on " 01 7162700" and they should be able to sort you out.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Are you putting the date in the right format? DDMMYYY iirc

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,467 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Are you putting the date in the right format? DDMMYYY iirc

Oh yeah, thats important to note - the year is not for example "1984" but rather just simply "84"

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭pseudo_23

im having same problem:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Oh yeah, thats important to note - the year is not for example "1984" but rather just simply "84"

D'oh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Estragon

Yes, Connect is up for first years.

Give IT support a call on " 01 7162700" and they should be able to sort you out.:)

Thanks a mil - if still not working on tomorrow morning I'll phone them up.

I did try putting in the date as 83 as well as 1983 but no joy.

Hopefully they can sort me out tomorrow.

Cheers for all the replies

P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Easier page to log on than typing in the tiny boxes on the dreadful website:

https://cp.ucd.ie/cp/home/displaylogin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

IT probably disabled your account for entering the wrong details. They do that if you enter the wrong code 3 times.

Advertisement