Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First year timetable?

Options
  • 22-08-2009 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a timetable of when IADT is starting for first years..orientation, lectures commence etc.

My sister is doing first year fine art and can't find information on when she's starting. Anyone have any experience with this course? An tips/ information is much appreciated.

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 yoohoo

hey the timetables wont be quite ready yet but you will be sent all this information beforehand so don't worry about it

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

The letter I got at the end of last year said that 1st years are in on the 7th of September (probably in the main 1st year Fine art room Base 2/3, bottom right of this map; http://www.iadt.ie/en/Visitors/MapsDirections/Thefile,1040,en.swf).

She'll get the fine details when she's in IADT but for Fine Art, as regards timetables, it's a little different for other courses.

Unless they've changed things, Monday is academic stuff and the rest of the days are studio time and workshops (she'll get warning before the workshops begin so no need to worry there). It's a very loose course.

I'm going into 2nd year Fine Art myself, if your sister has any questions, drop them in this thread and I (and any other Fine Art students, past and present, lurking around) will try our best to answer them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭lemur option

cheers,

Was just looking for an approximate time. Early September, great will pass the word on.

Thanks Rhyme, that's all very useful, I'll send that message on as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭oinkely

Hi Folks,

Registration information will be sent out to all first year students late this week and early next week.

Registration will take place in the week of the 7th of September, the exact day will depend on the course you are taking and then classes will start on the 14th.

cheers

Advertisement