Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

munster investigators

Options
  • 22-08-2009 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Is there a paranormal investigation group around the munster areas. Cork, limerick and tipp?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭john 08

im from tipperary. id love the chance of joining a paranormal group thats located in munster !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 medimad

might be something we could look at? I'm posative we have a vast area that has'nt been investigated yet. would somebody or some group be intrested in giveing me advice and would they mind if i joined them for an investagation?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feelio

Hi guys, I'm also keen to do paranoraml investigations also.I'm form roscommon & also looking to find people with same interest in the paranormal.

Keep an eye on these threads for some advice.

Feelio

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

check the board they have some open investigations you never know who you could meet from your area ,
    6th normaly puts up a post regarding locations ,,just remember if you havent been on an investigation be prepared for a long night ,,its not what you see on tv,

The 2nd paranormal convention is coming up in November 7th i know from last year you can meet a lot of people with th same intrests from your area

http://www.dublinparacon.com/

thank you Danny. I'll be there but if anyone is in the munster area and has done or dose do anything like this I would love to get in contact with them. I'm only 2 hours from roscomon so your all welcome to stay in contact. maybe we could do a spooky road trip:D:D

• Advertisement

Dose anyone out there acctualy have a paranormal story they would like to share? from the munster area that is. I have one or two things that have happend to me in the course of my duties but I'll get in to them another time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭john 08

hi medimad. i visted leap castle, wicklow gaol and some park in limerick but nothing happened on these trips unfortunatley. i would be interested in joining a paranormal groups located in munster !!

Advertisement