Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

naas tattoo parlour

Options
  • 22-08-2009 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

hey all im new to this so pls bear with me.i am getting a tattoo done by atom in the naas parlour of razors edge.im just wondering has anyone had any tattoos done by him and are they happy?his stuff looks great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

My brother had work done there, can't remember yer mans name but he a good laugh very enthusiastic about his work and did a great job!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 aglending

thanks. got tattoo today. turned out brilliant and atom is sound.defo going back to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

What was your overall experience like in the Naas Parlour? Prices, professionalism etc

• Registered Users Posts: 19 aglending

hey sorry wasnt around for a while. i thought the place is spotless and the artists are really nice and able to put u at ease. chatty if ur a chatty person. professional.
    i got both tattoos done there and absolutely love them.

Advertisement