Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 5th years are taking over our forum

Options
  • 22-08-2009 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭

:(

I think were getting slowly pushed out of the LC
    forum

I dont want to go;)

so class of 2009 what forum are you going to move your attention to if we finaly get shoved out

Ya get really attached to this forum over the leaving cert:D

occasionaly poping back in of course to offer helpful advice:rolleyes:

Nb . none of ye 2010er's pushing in on this thread:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 newyorkdoll

WOOOO

Totally agree!

I dont know why I keep coming back here! Totally out of habit!! haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Let them take it over. I for one am feckin delighted i never have to look at another leaving cert book!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Go to Clearasil and Hormones, it's cool over there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

TCD Forum

C&H Forum

Military Forum

It's weird tho lookin back at posts I made durin 6th year and the memories... Brings a Tear to the eye:pac:

Also how much I changed my CAO Form... This was it in Jan 09: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055452957

... I'm now doin Bus wit Russsian!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Go away ye feckin eejits.

We're worried about our futures and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I'll miss the LC forum. But it's time for us to go be n00bs in our respective college forums now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭Secoundrow

:(
    Gmit forum is pretty dead

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

im an 09 +10er

i live in the noc forum anway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Everyone should just move to the general "college" formal. It's nice and roomy over there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'll be off to the UCD forum and still in C&H of course...
    I'll pop in every now and again to see if i can offer any advice seeing as I got some great advice here during 6th year and hope I can help someone else out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

This was my thought exactly.

Il be heading over to TCD forum. I usually hover around Gstones+Charlesland too. Ill more than likely still be round here for a good while too. I havent a notion of what theyre talking about over in TCD half the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Goodbye Class of 2009!
    We had fun :D

And remember, on the 6th of June 2009.
    WE MADE HISTORY

That's something those stupid '10ers can't take away from us. :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Secoundrow wrote: »
    The 5th years are taking over our forum!
    They're taking yore wimmen too!! :eek: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I've been on Boards even before 6th year so I'll stick with the usual REC threads (mostly AH).

But I'll start going to the UCC thread as well. Make me feel all grown up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Mayoegian

funny-pictures-orange-cat-tongue-taunts.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

Everyone should just move to the general "college" formal. It's nice and roomy over there.

but not every1 goes to college!...even tho i am!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

I wish I could go to a college forum:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

I'm delighted that there is a new batch taking over the forum! I mean, it is only right that they get to suffer the harsh realities of the biggest exam in a persons life just as we did.

They too will have debates about college fees, implications of poets wife-beating activities, sexual orientation of poets on the Irish course...and the old will I or won't I debate (dropping to Ord. level), cheating at mock time with papers and spoilers...

Would it be fair to exclude them from this? They have to lose their naivety too and experience the real world. We can't wrap them up in cotton wool forever now, can we?

Just remember guys, I shall be lurking around here during the year... for when I am feeling down and need a good laugh to cheer me up.

Adios Amigos,
    I'm off to UL, leaving a trail of dust behind me in the LC forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

To the UL forum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

conts!

No,Just No ,

sorry randy:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

Delta Kilo wrote: »
    I'm delighted that there is a new batch taking over the forum! I mean, it is only right that they get to suffer the harsh realities of the biggest exam in a persons life just as we did.

HA ya the fresh meat don't know what they have coming their way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Ur takin our women ya Randy bastard ya:pac::pac:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

It's so hard to leave this forum...it's like admitting that it's all over - that huge monstrous thing that became such a massive part of life for a few months :o
    This forum has kept me sane. Use it well ickle fifth years (no,yere not sixth years yet :p), use it well.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Idjit

Lets all shift it over to the college forum now. even if your not goin to college- because think about it, your not doing your leaving cert anymore either but ur still here! May aswell join the rest of us when we move on away from here + let all those wee newbies get in here!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

DanDan6592 wrote: »
    Ur takin our women ya Randy bastard ya:pac::pac:;)
    Actually, there was a regular female contributor to this forum rolling around on my bed a couple of nights recently!! :cool:

Unfortunately, her bf was with her, and they seemed to be doing their best to tickle one another to death! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Edsgravy0

The end of an era and a new chapter awaits!

10s and 11s are the boys and girls of the moment now, while all of a sudden, the Leaving Cert is behind us and beneath us.

I bet a lot of us look back on the English Paper 2 fiasco and laugh now! It's been a good laugh, whether or not your results were desirable

And 6th year >>>>> 5th

It's been emotional!

Edsgravy0 wrote: »
    The end of an era and a new chapter awaits!

10s and 11s are the boys and girls of the moment now, while all of a sudden, the Leaving Cert is behind us and beneath us.

I bet a lot of us look back on the English Paper 2 fiasco and laugh now! It's been a good laugh, whether or not your results were desirable

And 6th year >>>>> 5th

It's been emotional!

Well said!;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

i'll be roaming around boards mainly in the sports areas but i'll pop in here a few times to offer anyone some advice if they need help.

Advertisement