Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neck Tattoos

Options
  • 22-08-2009 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Hello!!:D:D Just Wondering Has Anyoe Got Any Star Tattoos On There Neck Like One That Chris Brown Has Behind His Ear WOuld Like To Get This Done!!Even If Anyone Can Draw Me Just 3 Small Ones Just Black Or Even If They Have A Picture Of Some Would Really Appreciate This!! If So Please Message Me!! Tanx;);)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

Iv got them on my forearm as iv got something else on my next but any good tattooist will be able to do this for you

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭sisco

Soooo They Said To Me Anyway!! But Was Just Wondering About Different Types People Had Haha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

a lot of peope seem to be getting these done lately.worth remembering you wont be considered for any kind of professional job with visible tattoos showing.doesnt matter for a lot i know, but worth remembering.in 10 years, ya never know, ya might want a career change!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭QOTSA90

stars are stupid and over-done, then again I have a set of wings. Shoot me.

Advertisement