Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O connells school north richmond st

Options
  • 22-08-2009 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭

Have decided to repeat - marian college wont take me because my subjects dont fit into their timetable, rathmines is full, institute is a last resort. Have a place in o connells school, their repeat programme sounds very good. has anyone heard anything on the school, either good or bad, Id be very greatful. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Excellent school with a long history.
    Large numbers of repeat and older students from other countries who want to do well and drive the standards up.

As with everywhere else though, the biggest factor in whether you do well repeating is not the school or the teachers, but the amount of work you put in yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

I reapeated there last year and prefered it much more to my old school. The one gripe I had was that the business teacher was crap. All the food in the cafiteria is subsidessed and pretty damn good, the accounting, physics and art teachers were fantastic and the principal and vice principal were great crack although last years principal had retired :(

Advertisement