Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 21-08-2009 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi new to boards.
    Doing kilroys freelance journalism and creative writing since may. Getting on ok but tutor reccommended to post here for help and advice. Anyone doing these courses who would buddy up and help with topics etc. Any advice would be great thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

Hey I no you posted this along time ago but i was just wonderring how did you find the course i was thinking of doing it myself?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kilroys College

Hi limerickfc,

I am delighted that you are considering enrolling as a student of Kilroy's College on these popular courses. Just to let you and melissa4gar know that we now have an online learning management system which allows our students to interact with each other and with our tutors to help share knowledge and experiences.

Please feel free to contact the College for further information.

Good luck in your studies.

Lisa

Advertisement