Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] 2 Single Rooms Maynooth

Options
  • 21-08-2009 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

2 sinlgle rooms in Maynooth Park

€86 per wk, all bills included, including wireless internet

Available from Monday 28th September

Depsoit is 4 weeks rent to hold the rooms & first weeks rent upon moving in

5 Day week basis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 mill89

Hey I'd be interested in viewing the house. Imn going into second year this year and Im finding it hard to het a single room anywhere. Is there other students in the house as well?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Antbert

Damn I'm guessing this is first come first serve... Well if it doesn't work out with mill, there's 2 of us (boy and girl) just starting post-grads who need single rooms. We're both 22 if that's any use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 mill89

Hey Im not goin ahead with it. I didnt see the 5 day week basis until now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 In_Toon

hi,

i talked to you before about a room and i was wondering if either are still available.

i will be in maynooth tomorrow and if its still available could i arrange a viewing?

Dean

P.S if double room in moyglare is still available i would be still willing to view it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 hylandrecovery

The two single rooms are still available

• Advertisement

Rooms are available to move into on the 27th of September

Still available

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement