Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jinxycat: thank you, will re-open the well in a few days. think we all need a break

Options
  • 21-08-2009 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

Well misses, your up! Not often I get to question another Navan head without being stabbed! :D

So anyway, Which horrible secondary did you go to in navan?

Will you post me some of your homemade cookies sometime?

Have you got any tattoos/piercings? And what are they?

When was your first kiss and with who?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JohnnyQuid

What type of music do you like?

Tea or Coffee?

Butter or Mayo?

How did you come across boards?

Any other forums on this you regularly visit?

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

Well misses, your up! Not often I get to question another Navan head without being stabbed! :D

So anyway, Which horrible secondary did you go to in navan?

Will you post me some of your homemade cookies sometime?

Have you got any tattoos/piercings? And what are they?

When was your first kiss and with who?

Mercy, gotta love the blue bottles and then you become a grey senior:D

Absolutely :P:P

Just one tattoo on my foot from the ankle going across the foot on the side. Then just have my nose and ears pierced, man it's hard to find decent piercings for your nose here :rolleyes:

Sadly I was a late bloomer first kiss on the lips at 17 by Schmicael, Got to love the ardboyne, as for first real kiss a week later, unfortuantely I don't remember his name :o

JohnnyQuid wrote: »
    What type of music do you like?

Tea or Coffee?

Butter or Mayo?

How did you come across boards?

Any other forums on this you regularly visit?

Love any type of rock music, but i'll listen to anything.

Not much of a tea/coffee drinker but have my moments of liking either.

depends on the sandwich :p

A bands website, I used to go to their gigs and was checking out their webpage and they'd a link to boards on it. I never turned back :D

I visit TLL, motors the odd time, AH, Animal and Pet issues and a few others!!

Favourite past-time?

Google or Yahoo?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Whats your favourite dinner to make? or whats your favourite dinner from any takeaway?

Do you have any pets?

Whats your favourite colour?

do you like cheese?

• Advertisement

Favourite past-time?

Google or Yahoo?

Reading, love to read, most crime, horror, fantasy or thrillers.

Google :D haven't used yahoo in years!!!!

Whats your favourite dinner to make? or whats your favourite dinner from any takeaway?

Do you have any pets?

Whats your favourite colour?

do you like cheese?

Oh that's a tough one i've so many dishes I like to cook!!!! eh lasgne with creamy garlic potatoes or chicken curry with wholegrain rice.

Don't have any of my own pets but i'm currently minding my friends dog the last year, so going to miss her when they take her back:(

PURPLE love it, love it, love it!!!!

I like cheese in small doses but if I had to pick one it'd be port salut.

oh lasanga and creamy garlic potatoes... *drools* i make that quite a bit myself sooo good!

also love purple!

Hmmm... im begining to think i left half of myself in navan.

Youre not my long lost twin no?

Haha unless you account for a few years that you're missing??? Damn I hate been old:(

jinxycat wrote: »
    Reading, love to read, most crime, horror, fantasy or thrillers.

What was the last book you read?

Favourite Friends character (if you watch it)?

Any tattoos ideas at the moment?

• Advertisement

What was the last book you read?

Favourite Friends character (if you watch it)?

Any tattoos ideas at the moment?

The Twilight saga but i'm currently starting The Book Of Lost Things by John Connolly.

Monica, don't know why really, but she always makes me laugh when I do watch it.

I have an idea for my next one to be on the inside of my opposite ankle, still working on a design. Was going to get a black and grey rose but not too sure now. I really want one on my wrist but work has put a stop to that:( Can't have any tattoo's showing.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

considering your from navan, have you ever gone to causey farm for halloween? (bit of a cheeky one this cause im working there for halloween this year hopefully so looking for some idea of it :pac:)

If you got the opportunity to tattoo something on damo's head, what would it be :D

Oh i've never heard of that place!!!!! So can't sorry can't help you there.

Hmmm that's a tough one, I don't really know him or what he looks like so i'll go with(if it's anywhere at all on the head) eyes on his eyelids so he can still watch over with his banning hammer when he's asleep :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Top 3 famous people you'd love to pimp slap and why?

Dream Job?

If you had 24 hours to live how would you spend your last hours ? ( spending time with family/loved one's doesnt count cause thats boring :) )

Most embarrasing moment?

Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama or South Park?

vangoz wrote: »
    Top 3 famous people you'd love to pimp slap and why?

Dream Job?

If you had 24 hours to live how would you spend your last hours ? ( spending time with family/loved one's doesnt count cause thats boring :) )

Most embarrasing moment?

Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama or South Park?

Brad Pitt - for leaving Jennifer Aniston ( I thought they made a cute, happy couple)

Christian Bale - just because his voice wrecked my head in The Dark Knight.

Edward Furlong - I liked him as an actor but after the crow wicked prayer, blah!!!

Oh i'm in my dream job :D Working with children, although some day i'd like to own my own business.

Hmm how to spend my last 24 hours...Kinda sad but I always said i'd love to be a slapper for 24 hours just to see what all the fuss was about when I was growing up, to be the b**ch for once, see how people would react to me then:D:D

Man I was such an innocent child growing up:o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

How do they get the figs into the fig rolls?

You find a wallet on the street filled with fifties, what do you do?

Aaaand why does everyone from navan say i'm from Naaaaaaaaaaaaavan? :p

Most embarrassing moment, lets just say getting into a fit of giggles at the entirely wrong moment ever!!!!!

Simpsons!!!

zero19 wrote: »
    How do they get the figs into the fig rolls?

You find a wallet on the street filled with fifties, what do you do?

Aaaand why does everyone from navan say i'm from Naaaaaaaaaaaaavan? :p

Put the fig into the pastry, wrap the pastry arond it and then cook it:D:D:p

I could never live with the guilt of taking something that didn't belong to me so i'd hand it into the garda station.

I don't know, gets me too because it's not that hard to say without dragging it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Thanks! I have edgedinblue here trying to say navan lol :)

zero19 wrote: »
    Thanks! I have edgedinblue here trying to say navan lol :)

lol go on girl, show them how it's done:D

• Advertisement

Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavan! :D he always makes fun of me saying that! :rolleyes:

Favourite childhood sweets?

oh there's so many to choose from, but i'll go with apple drops from oriels shop down beside the palace, don't know if the shops still there though. Them or high sours, wow they made you pull strange faces but I loved them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

favourite piercing or tattoo that you have or want or have seen

how much is too much regarding body piercing and tattooing, where is your line so to speak

jinxycat wrote: »
    oh there's so many to choose from, but i'll go with apple drops from oriels shop down beside the palace, don't know if the shops still there though.:D

Oh that shop is still there! think the same aul biddy who i always thought was like 100years old anyway is still in it too! :cool:

Where would you like to travel to? and where have you been?

There's a few pirecings i'd like to get but can't due to work :(

Like the industrial and the labret.

I love my nose piercing, got it done when I was 13 and never looked back, until I read hear about the cons of getting it done with the gun, thankfully i've been lucky :)

Hmmm kinda of a tough one that, I myself personally am not into having lots of tattoos' all over me but it can look nice on some people.

As with piercings as long as you can take them out without leaving permentant marks on you I don't mind them. I don't agree with the whole tongue splitting either:o That's just my opinion, if people want to get it done I won't judge them for it either.

Oh that shop is still there! think the same aul biddy who i always thought was like 100years old anyway is still in it too! :cool:

Where would you like to travel to? and where have you been?

I'd like to travel to Australia/ Africa, I'd love to experience the different culture, see how the other side lives.

I haven't been to many places, just London, France when I was younger, last year was my first holiday in 14 years:eek: Went to Fuerteventura with my brother and our mutual friends and had a fantastic time.

Why did you choose the name JinxyCat?

Who was your role model as a kid?Are they still your role model?

What would you say to to someone who was being a bollocks to you about your tattoos,e.g, "You'll regret them in years to come","Think of when you get old", or the typical one "They're just disgusting"?

I was always fascinated with the name Jinxy, and I love cats so i put them together to make Jinxycat. Plus I always jinx myself:o so I just keep quiet now:D

My mum was my role model, she's not anymore. I don't have one anymore, decided i'd live my life the way I want to and not mirror others.

I'd say to them "each to their own but at least when i'm old I can say I lived my life the way I wanted too and I shall die smiling."

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dragonz_Rawr

Favourite saying?

Favourite song / genre of music?

• Advertisement

If i'm somewhere that's totally inappropriate to curse i'll say "bad daddy shamrocks"

Favourite song would be - Wish I had an Angel by Nightwish/ love rock music but i'd listen to anything!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement