Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

telepathic watch

Options
  • 20-08-2009 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

An Aussie is sitting at a bar in New York and looks at his watch several times in the space of a few minutes.

A woman sitting nearby notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"

"No," he replies, "I have this state-of-the-art watch. I was just testing it."

The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?"

The Aussie explains, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically"

"What's it telling you now?" asks the woman.

"Well, it says you're not wearing any panties"

The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken because I am wearing panties!''

The Aussie smiles, taps his watch and says, "Bloody thing’s running about an hour fast - can I buy you a drink?"

:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭ciaburkie

hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

john goes into a bar desperate to get his leg over,all he can see is a ugly old bird sat at the end of the bar drinking alone,well he thinks,;any port in a storm, so he calls the barman over ,and said to him ,if he would ask that sour faced crone at the end of the bar what she would like to drink ?the barman very annoyed said;how dare you sir ,she is one of my most regular customers show some respect,sorry said john but could you ask the young lady what she would like to drink,a few minutes later the barman comes back and said, she wants a vinegar and water.

Advertisement