Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something for Mother's Day

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

I'd rather age as fast as Mel Gibson in that film........(cant rmember the name of it).....than be on the receiving end of a cum-shot. :eek:

But later on I'm gonna tell my girlfriend "Relax it'll make you look younger. Some guy on Boards told me!" :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Where do they get the sperm? This is all I want to know and your article is extremely long

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Dean09 wrote: »
    I'd rather age as fast as Mel Gibson in that film........(cant rmember the name of it).....than be on the receiving end of a cum-shot. :eek:

But later on I'm gonna tell my girlfriend "Relax it'll make you look younger. Some guy on Boards told me!" :cool:

But it does make you look younger.

Ive shot myself in the head so many times the left hand side of my face looks like an 8 year old boy

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

phasers wrote: »
    Where do they get the sperm? This is all I want to know and your article is extremely long

i can show you. Look into my eye... keep looking... keep looking...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

(Townhouse Spa: $250 and Graceful Services: $125)
    Pff, i'll give you the treatment for far less ladies. 'It makes you look younger baby, trust me'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Is it just me who thinks the author of that article seems to be the most irritating person in the world?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

brummytom wrote: »
    Is it just me who thinks the author of that article seems to be the most irritating person in the world?

You would be too probably after a load of strangers cumming on your face :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

brummytom wrote: »

Yes.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    You would be too probably after a load of strangers cumming on your face :pac:

True.

Ever cummed on your own face? It's not nice.

>.>

<.<

*runs*

Pff, i'll give you the treatment for far less ladies. 'It makes you look younger baby, trust me'
    TAR IS A GUY

TAR.IS.A.GUY.

• Advertisement

'Actually I can pretend to be any gender I want to be baby'

*flutters eyelashes*

TAR IS A GUY

TAR.IS.A.GUY.

*flutters eyelashes*

So which of you's the male and which is female :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Poor old Boxxy (and her family..) had to move because of that video..

*flutters eyelashes*
    Damn! I thought you'd finally been caught

... wanna go shoe shopping?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Damn! I thought you'd finally been caught

... wanna go shoe shopping?
    Why dont you both go for a "facial" together?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Jesus christ Tar, that boxxy girl is fvcking nuts :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement