Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horny in the morning

Options
  • 20-08-2009 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Not a problem as such, more curiousity than anything. How annoying is it to have your partner be all horny in the morning and you're not in the mood at all? Would I be right in saying that this sort of thing is common enough?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

If you're talking about a fella then yeah it's fairly common :pac:. Just because your OH is horny doesn't mean you have to do anything to 'take care' of it every morning... so I don't see how it would get to the annoying stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ha, I am the fella, forgot to state that in the post. Just seems that it can bug her at times and I hate doing that. But then again, can't help being horny!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I'm a morning person, my husband is not. (He's actually REALLY NOT)

So while I wake up and I'd be up for a quickie most mornings before he heads off to work, he'd rather have the extra sleep :P

At least I know this about him so I don't bug him about it. I'd say if I refused to take on the fact that he is JUST NOT HUMAN before noon, he'd get annoyed very fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭OS119

What he said.

yeah, its pretty normal for a bloke to be horny in the morning and for a bird to have her 'horny-time' later in the evening.

its been the same with all my partners, and i gather they found the same. i've no idea what causes the difference in time-zones but its just something you have to manage to the satisfaction of both parties - give and take (fnaar fnarr) if you will!

prinz wrote: »
    Just because you're OH is horny doesn't mean your OH has to do anything to 'take care' of it every morning...

I'd giver her a break some mornings mister. It would get annoying pretty fast I would think. Imagine her nagging you for something same time of day every day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭puglover

Doesn't annoy me at all, I love it when my bf wakes me up for a quickie before work :D I'm walking on air til at least lunch time

Ha, good to hear puglover. But my OH ain't as keen so I think I'll put a halt to all this!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

The Oul Morning Horn not to be Confused with a a Piss Boner lads we all know trying not to piss on yourself or the walls can be a challenge! :pac:

Ha, good to hear puglover. But my OH ain't as keen so I think I'll put a halt to all this!

It all depends how often you're expecting her to help you out. Now and again I'm sure it should be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Monkey61

I can never understand why anyone wouldn't want sex at any time of the day!! I'm a morning person and I don't think I could be with someone who didn't like the mornings.

But anyway Op, if you really are a morning person then surely your girlfriend could try to be understanding and you could compromise on this one. It's a bit unfair if she refuses to ever have sex with you in the mornings.

If it "bugs" her when you want sex, is she really the one for you???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Sex in the morning...brilliant BUT I have to say, it bugs me sometimes when my OH wakes/prods/mounts :pac: me too early in the morning...I think at least wait for some signs of consciousness from your OH, OP. Give her a second to clean the dribble from her chin, open her eyes and realise where she actually is!

I'm not showing my OH in a good light, am I? Haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,886 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Monkey61 wrote: »
    If it "bugs" her when you want sex, is she really the one for you???

Oh come on!! It's not sex full-stop, it's the time of day and it really depends on the OP's approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Monkey61

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Oh come on!! It's not sex full-stop, it's the time of day and it really depends on the OP's approach.

Oh true it was just the idea of asking for sex being seen as an irritation. I myself, would never be irritated by someone I fancied wanting sex, the idea just seemed a bit ludicrous. I can understand not being in the mood, but god the day my partner found me wanting sex irritating is probably the day I would leave them. It seems a bit self esteem crushing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Monkey61 wrote: »
    the day my partner found me wanting sex irritating is probably the day I would leave them. It seems a bit self esteem crushing.

It's hugely crushing! I run into this problem a lot :o

What you have to factor in though is the fact that the person is alseep. Nobody is at their best when they've just woken, or been woken. If you're in a deep enough sleep, being woken for sex is just as annoying as next door's alarm going off.

OP, if she's not a morning sex person, she's not a morning sex person... not everyone is. If you're happy enough to back off in the mornings, do so... you may find her rolling over to your side a little more often even! If it's something that's really bothering you though, have a chat with her about it... otherwise you'll just become resentful.

My fella is horny in the morning afternoon and evening. He is the duracel bunny! Dont worry about it. As far as i am concerned its perfectly normal.

If your horny jump on him if your not kick him out of the bed!

If he got it all the time when he wanted it he would not find it special when he does IMO

Advertisement