Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just give me the fu*king towel!!

Options
  • 20-08-2009 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭

Was at a family gathering a few days ago and we were telling stories from our childhood. Everyone was having a good laugh as we hadnt gotten together for quite a while.

The usual stuff came up, getting in trouble as kids, embarrassing parents, the whole bit.

The one story that sticks out was one of my own. I thought it was pretty hilarious so I thought I'd share.

About 8 years ago, maybe a little longer, we took a family holiday to Florida. Did the usual, complained about the heat, ate food that was really bad for ya and hit all the monster roller coasters on offer.

We all went on one particular ride which was insane, cant remember but it was a real stomach turner. The second we got off, my poor father bailed to the bath room to chuck his guts.

He came back white as a sheet about half an hour later. After he got himself together we went on a few water rides. We all got a bit wet and when we got off, my sister who was 13 at the time starts drying herself off with a towel from the day bag my dad had packed. he fooking loses it, starts dragging the towel from my sister who couldnt understand my fathers unnecessary outburst. He was really freaking out. It was really out of character to be honest.

After he almed down and had stuffed the towel back in the bag we wanted answers. As my mother was consoling my distraught sister, my dad admitted to myself and my brother than he had sh1t himself on the rollercoaster and used the towel to clean himself. My sister was about an inch away from being covered in her daddys doo doo butter!!!!

Still to this day my sister feels ill when the story comes up. We told her about a year later the truth of that day. She was less than impressed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

F**kin hilarious.. how did she not smell it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Aaa ok. Lovely story. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Mr.David

Funniest of all is that your dad wiped his **** all over a towel and thought to himself..."I could throw the towel out, or I could be a real tight arse :p and keep it."

So he stuffs the **** rag back in the family day bag :eek:

Did he have some Stain Devils **** cleaner or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Thank you for sharing that humourous scatological incident with us.
    My day is now complete, I have to go and lie down in a darkened room for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Erm....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

That's hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hagar wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing that humourous scatological incident with us.
    My day is now complete, I have to go and lie down in a darkened room for a while.

Ahhh the joys of modding AH.

Advertisement