Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New in

Options
  • 20-08-2009 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,870 ✭✭✭✭

I have just taken delivery of this, second hand but bought in Jan 09 so still in warranty and like new, not my pic but obviously the very same :)

Omega 2254.50 automatic

DSC00095.JPG?imgmax=720

have hankered over one for ages so i am delighted to have it

the tag aquaracer will be for sale shortly !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Nice one! TZ-UK pickup? Got the chrono version in titanium myself a few weeks ago. Must post pic

• Registered Users Posts: 19,870 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

sure was :) great forum

tell me, when you are posting watches to the UK do you take your chances with an post or use someone else??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

So far I've just taken my chances. Other Irish-based members I've spoken to have done the same. Any watches I've received so far from the UK have been with RMSD, so insured for up to £500 (that's usually less than half the value). Exception is the Chopard I'm expecting today, which was sent by courier.
    Anyway, the most expensive piece I've sent to the UK was worth around
    1400 euros. Any more expensive and I'd probably shell out for FedEx and factor that into the asking price.

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

I like it Cyrus , have the same watch with a different strap . Like this one .

is yours the very same as mine with just the different bracelet?

the bond i think they call that bracelet, opinion is divided as to which is best, i like em both :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Exactly the same , I got mine through TZ US .

cool, post up a few pics be nice to see what the other bracelet is like, you dont see many with the bond :)

omega have discontinued these, the values seem to be holding up very well as they are seen as a classic design now :) with good reason too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

Very nice , do people dive with these watches or is it just a style, it would be a bit of a downer if you surface and no watch

Advertisement