Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Boots

Options
  • 20-08-2009 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Is there any good deals on Boots for Football ,
    :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved to Requests.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

www.elverys.ie are doing a 20% discount online sale at the moment, just enter ELVERYS20 as the discount code when you're buying.

You should have went to JJB a couple of weeks ago though, they were selling off boots for nothing, puma king 9 euro, predators for 20 or something stupid. They're all gone i think though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I find www.kitbag.com excellent for football boots. Big sales on now, picked up a few pairs of Puma v1.08s for under 50 euro each. These retail over 100stg on some UK sites.

Standard delivery to Ireland is normall 2/3 working days. Great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭steof1984

JJB in Blanch have a huge clerance sale on at the moment

They have lots of boots there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Ciaranutd

is there anywhere i could get adidas pradators or tunit for under a 100 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Wudyaquit

steof1984 wrote: »
    JJB in Blanch have a huge clerance sale on at the moment

They have lots of boots there

Some ridiculous deals in there at the moment - I got 3 pairs of kids boots for €11 (total). they don't seem to have any adult boots below size 13, so maybe no good, but the adult boots were all €15 - €40.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭mcnewberson

any deals on boots anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

any deals on boots anywhere?

www.prodirectsoccer.com

Usually have deals on, depends what you want really.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭nellyshark

gavredking wrote: »
    www.prodirectsoccer.com

Usually have deals on, depends what you want really.

Search for prodirect soccer here on boards, I ordered a sg/hg xl pack size 12 for just over 90 yoyo during the week, weeeellllllllllllllllllllllll worth it

Edit
    this is the thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64953097

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ozzieozzie

please help i'm looking to buy a pair of puma V1.10 white football boots for my nephew i dont want to buy them of the net because it will take to long to deliver i need them again friday.... can anybody tell me if any shop in ireland sell them i've checked a good few sports shops and no body seems to stock them..... please help:(:(:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement