Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boarding kennels

Options
  • 20-08-2009 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

has anyone any experience of boarding their dog in Blackhall boarding kennels in co meath. I think it is near Dunboyne. Any advise or details of this boarding kennel would be helpful to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

http://www.boardingkennels.ie/

The people who run it are lovely but I don't have any personal experience of boarding a dog there. I have seen dogs coming back out to their owners though and they always looked happy and healthy and I've also met a few long term boarders and they seemed fine. Blackhall kennels are also the South Dublin CoCo pound so it is on the premises too.

As with any kennels I would advise anyone thinking of boarding their dog to go and look at the kennels and meet the staff first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 winterct

Thanks Toulouse for the reply it is nice to hear that the staff are nice up there. I hope that I will find more details from people that have boarded their dog with them.

Advertisement