Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Players / Buys on Championship Manager 2010

Options
  • 19-08-2009 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Looking for the best players to buy, not just your obvious names eg Messi etc but bargains/ good young players that become world class?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Looking for the best players to buy, not just your obvious names eg Messi etc but bargains/ good young players that become world class?

This the demo you're talking about??

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭GeneticDeviant

yea the demo, have it downloading as we speak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 FulhamMan23

if your looking for a reserve goalkeeper Maxime Avenel from AJ Auxerre is a good buy, about 250k only 16 aswell ;)

Since I thought it was mean to post player by player, I have created a list of players, please note that I am playing the September update of the game, and some of these might be Regen's and won't exist. These players are mostly young, and probably unheard of, but you will have heard of some of them, anyway, here it is:

Goalkeepers:- Maxime Avenel, Manuel Neuer, Rene Adler, Sergio Asenjo, Ross Dyson

Defenders:- Neven Subotic, David Luiz, Georgiy Schennikov, Jerome Boateng, Sokratis Fitanidis, Thiago Heleno.

Midfielders:- Loebin Herr Lubin, Jean Chera, John Bostock, Marek Hamsik, Ever Banega, Douglas Costa, Yohan Mollo, Wellington, Anas Sharbini.

Strikers/Forwards:- Michalis Pavlis, Dimitris Giantsis, Pinilla, Rafael Sobis,
    Daniel Sturridge, Stevan Jovetic, Leighton Hoult.

To Be Honest, I have left some players out, I will post on a further date if I have. Hope it was helpful ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

Yaya Sanogo - available on a free from Auxerre. Best player in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Alexis Sanchez - Will cost about 15 million, but he is a top class winger.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Danny Wilson from Rangers. Turns into one of the best CB.

Danny McDonald from Burnley becomes good, makes a few mistakes though, and also, Ross Dyson and Leighton Hoult are regens, so ignore them in my last post.
    Ross Dyson - David James
    Leighton Hoult - Robbie Fowler
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Marco Verratti - The new Cesc Fabregas

Chris Wood - Very powerfull striker starts at West Brom 1.5 M or so.

Chris Davies - Labelled the next Alan Sherear with work will become a class finisher but takes time in the first team to get going.

Dennis Appiah - Great centre back and gets goals from corners.

Neymar - Great playmaking forward 17 when you start buy him while he is cheap.

Silviu Lung Jr - Becomes a great GK and is cheaper than Akinfeev and Lloris.

Irishcrx wrote: »
    Chris Wood - Very powerfull striker starts at West Brom 1.5 M or so.

He is backup for my derby team in the 2017/18 season, good striker scores goals.

Also Neymar is very good; plays for Crystal Palace in the Championship for some reason on mine, but scores 40-50 goals a season there.

And get John Bostock while he is cheap! Trust me, best player in the world from 2015 on... worth £25m now, cant afford him :(

Also Stevan Jovetic and Miralem Pjanic...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭danwhite88

The young striker is Lucina Traore from CFR Cluj. Buy him for roughly 800k - 1.3 million. Some games worlds are different but have signed him for many times Arsenal, Liverpool (back up striker), Fulham and birmingham (main striker bagged loads of goals each time. Loic Remy is also a great striker about 12 mil and you will get him. After first season big teams start looking for him and he will want to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭danwhite88

The best young striker is Lucina Traore from CFR Cluj. Buy him for roughly 800k - 1.3 million. Some games worlds are different but have signed him for many times Arsenal, Liverpool (back up striker), Fulham and birmingham (main striker bagged loads of goals each time. Loic Remy is also a great striker about 12 mil and you will get him. After first season big teams start looking for him and he will want to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

John Fleck off Rangers is a good signing. Herr-Lubin is brilliant too, very young but its hard not to pick him as he always does well.

Carlos Villanueva - chilean left winger about £1.5m about 23 years old.

Nicolas Otamendi - argentinean defender, about 5-6 million, 21 years old.

also Robbie Fowler from north queensland in australia, i know everyones heard of him lol, sign him for about 150k, he got 27 goals in 32 games in his first season with me at the age of 34,!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mcivor

Hi Guys

How can you download the new Champ Man 10 i have been on the Eidos web site and it is saying that i am not allowed to do this in my area.

Living in Dromhair, Leitrim

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 tony198

Hi,

Forgive my ignorance, but just wondered how you get regens on this game.
    Do you buy players like Robbie Fowler then the game replaces them once he retires ?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 frugo233

beswt players:
    -Xaoting feng
    -Affum
    -Rits
    -Herr Lubin
    -Tatarusanu (not sure if spelling is correct) you can find him in Steaua team as Goalkeeper
    -Lugano (for better clubs)
    -Olisadebe
    -Borysiuk
    -giantsis
    -pavlis

-subotic
    -boateng
    -di maria
    -turan
    -topal

There is houndreds more players but I will not spam here :D

Advertisement