Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Twin Room in Maynooth!

Options
  • 19-08-2009 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey,
    I'm a current student in NUI Maynooth and I've just got a house with two of my friends (also students) in Greenfield Drive (not the bad greenfield). The house is lovely (I've have had previous bad college housing experiences) and the room is quite big. The rent is €148 for the room weekly, €74 per person. The deposit is 300 and its available to move in from the 7th of sept. Any more info needed pm me!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jquigley1992

hi,

Im going into first year and looking for off campus accomodation. Can you email me more contact details? jquigley92@gmail.com. I have a friend who is also looking for accom so maybe we could share the room.

regards,
    james

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 klasskrista

Room is still available and the rent has been changed to 65euro each per week!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Corrigan

that room still available? 2 1st year students looking for a house to share ....Kieffercao@hotmail.com ....could you email me info if its still available thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

It'd be a very crappy room if it remained vacant for two years! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement