Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Beacon Hotel Sandyford Special Offer

Options
  • 19-08-2009 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

I just got an email about this. It seems pretty good. Ive stayed in the beacon afew times and its a really nice hotel.

From the website:
    Dine Out, Stay Out!

No hidden extras, no horrible surprises on check out, no sneaky service charges, no limited menus… just a brilliant deal for those wanting a Great Escape!

Simple - €150 per couple that includes a designer guestroom, complimentary car parking, complimentary wireless, dinner for two with a full choice from the menu; any starter, any main, any dessert with coffee and a half carafe of wine. Full Irish breakfast the next morning with a late check out until 2pm thrown in!

http://www.thebeacon.com/Special_Offers/Default.206.html

3 course dinner with wine, Full irish and a night in the hotel for €150.....seems good for a nice break!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Good deal alright:) I think when i stayed there it was 120eur for a room (2ps)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

cool thanks :)
    stayed here in July was fab!

Advertisement