Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newsletter software

Options
  • 19-08-2009 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Hi i am tryin to find out which is the best newsletter software out their for creating newsletters, managing mailing lists etc.

What do you use?

Are their any good free ones?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

send individually:

have you got some web design software (like dreamweaver or expression web)?

if so, copy the html code and in the email webmail, simply paste the html code into the source field within most domain webmail services.

or send all at once:

have a look at: http://www.mailchimp.com/ .

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Mosey101

I'd second mailchimp.

Also used Constant Contact. Mailchimp is better though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

If you have access to a web server, I'd recommend PhpList. It's free and a very powerful piece of software.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Dolphins

Newsweaver are very good. You have to pay for it but they will create templates for you. Have a good subscriber management function and you can create good reports as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 johnlawlor

Phplist is the best for a webserver, The next best for a desktop pc I think is Newsletter Studio made be Effective Studios, this software can also track email stats and is easy to set up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

'best' depends on what you are doing.

Off the low cost ones, I prefer MailChimp & Campaign Monitor, would prefer these to self installed or desktop versions.

If you describe exactly what you're trying to do, it will be easier to advise.

Advertisement