Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want some retro!

Options
  • 19-08-2009 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Same question asked here a million times, where can I get my retro fix.

Now I have been wandering near and far between adverts, ebay, gumtree, all to some avail but still a bit on the insane price side.

What Im looking for is, do you have or know people that have any games, consoles, accessories that they're willing to part with.

I understand were all Horders but personally I can't stand having two of the same things.

Basically I want, I want, I want.

Help :(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,925 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Retr0's here baby, retr0's here. I'm up for anyt.....

Oh, wrong forum.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

We can give advice on where to get retro bargains in the way of markets and shops, there's not too many of each any more, but any items we may have ourselves that we want to part with we would have to do on Adverts or risk being banned.
    The only way we can transact here is to give stuff away for free, and mate, that's not going to happen!

Anyway, best of luck with the collecting and for my first tip, ebay is actually not a bad place to start, especially for the more common stuff, it can be reasonable enough.
    If it's rare or old, or both, then you're simply going to have to pay I'm afraid.
    There's no such thing as a steal here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Im not looking for free or a steal, just want to expand my serching options :)

If somone has one its fine to PM me, Off thread dealing online applies if its relevant to an add on adverts

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Buy/Build an Arcade.... You know you want to :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I do want to :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭batari

I think Tallon has the right idea here, and I think from the last few posts most people would agree: why not a sticky in the retro forum for swapping?? All retro forum users would undoubtedly be up for it...
    Any chance of bringing it up in a mod forum meeting L0gie?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,967 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

Will post something tomorrow and see how it goes..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

PM sent Tallon

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

I have some retro for sale.

See my sig :)

Advertisement