Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so whos heading to mater dei?

Options
  • 19-08-2009 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭

i am!! im doing irish studies and religion its a legendary course cant wait for it :D any one else joining me??:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 buggeryboo

Congrats :D
    english and religion here :)
    anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 hondalover

im doing irish studies and religion aswell!!:D Where ya from?? Im from westmeath havent a clue where to get accomodation. Anyone in the same boat?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭deex

Yup, me!
    I'm doing English and Religious Ed! :D I can't WAIT! I've no idea when the course starts though, haha!
    Oh, and as for accommodation, I'm only getting that sorted today, but if you're looking for it, get in touch with the admissions officer (number is on their website i think) and he'll email you a big list of potential accommodations, or if ya want, I'll email it to ya myself!

you sharing with people or whats the story?? I emailed them to get the list there today. Im not organised at all its not even right haha.

Hpe mater dei is gud crack ?? anyone hear bout it or anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

got in touch with them during the week and sent me out loads of info on accomodation and they said that registration is the 21st of september but i think they are sending out info packs later in the week

i heard the other day (but i dont know if its true) that we dont get xmas exams we just get the exams at the end of year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 buggeryboo

I feel really unorganized ..
    The whole gettin results , getting offer/accepting offer all happened really fast :(
    few of my old teachers went to mater dei and said it genuinely was a great college with a great atmosphere :)
    21st September for registration?? Reallyyyy?? , that's another month off ha suits me fine :)
    I was getting a bit worried that I hadn't heard anything from them ..
    Ahh I'm excited & nervous .. Can't believe I'm actually going to college haha :)

no accomodation for me but I'm sure if you's were able to get somewhere in drumcondra or whitehall you'd be grand cas then it's only 5 mins up the road in a bus .. You could Go further out even cas the college is situated on a good few bus routes ! Sorry I'm no help with the accomodation :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Ye I know a fella goin to ther, he's doin teaching afaik

got that pack of mater dei today! 21st ha tats class. I hope everyone going to mater dei is up for a good laugh like are ye?? hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i really cant wait for the craic were going to have going to be savage hehehe :pac:

Advertisement