Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is it so hard.

Options
  • 19-08-2009 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says? to get over someone, i mean i wasn't even with her really, only kissed a few times and spent a fair bit of time together...i felt it was going somewhere, she feels it was nothing. doesn't seem to care, says she wants to be friends yet never tries tomake contact, even doesn't reply when i do, she insists she cares but her actions seem to say different.....i can't get closure, its wrecking my head
    could it be that she does feel something for me but doesn't want to get hurt again (has been recently) or am i deluding myself and is she just feeling guilty for leading me on!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭XarcherX

i'm sorry to say this hon, but i would just let it go... if she's not replying to your texts then i really wouldn't go looking for closure as she could end up getting really annoyed and resenting you for it... you don't say exactly how long you know her but if it's not long then she probably won't like having to explain herself... i know i wouldn't, but that's just me!
    On the other hand, if you think you really know her and think she's backing off because she's hurt then you're going to need patience and lots of it!
    Either way don't corner her into giving you closure or an answer just yet, she may not like it.

Advertisement