Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science In Trinners?

Options
  • 18-08-2009 11:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

Who's off to trinity for Science. I thought i'd make a thread for this as there's almost a thread for every course in here :pac::pac:

I'd like to know which boardsies are goin'! So post in here:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ChiefBrody

I got offered Science in Trinity, but I think I'm repeating. Just thought you'd like to know...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

I'll see ya there! Although you've probably gathered that by now since I tend to post in every thread you and jammyc start.

Hopefully the points drop so Fad can join us. (I'm way too observant:()

There's a few others judging from the thread started over in the TCD forum

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Duffman'05

I'm currently tearing my head up trying to decide between taking this course and repeating:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

ChiefBrody wrote: »
    I got offered Science in Trinity, but I think I'm repeating. Just thought you'd like to know...:D
    Duffman'05 wrote: »
    I'm currently tearing my head up trying to decide between taking this course and repeating:(

+1 :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Thread should be closed because he referered to Trinity as 'Trinners' are you a D4 by any chance?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Walsh wrote: »
    Thread should be closed because he referered to Trinity as 'Trinners' are you a D4 by any chance?

No D4 I'm afraid but due to your confrontational and pushy back seat modding attitude i'd go as far as to say your a scumbag.

No need to respond as i know i'm right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Duffman'05 wrote: »

if you don't want it don't take it as there's others who'd love the offer in the second round.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    Oops, I really need to refresh pages when I get called away!! :o

Anyway, he got the same penalty from both of us, so ... ! :cool:

Advertisement