Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 bright lights ufos

Options
  • 18-08-2009 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭

I have just seen two really bright lights shining in the east 23:20,they were hovering for about 1 or 2 minutes together one slowly moved off and disappeared the other one followed,it was not a star or a plane!or a flare or sat
    What the feck was it??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

two unidentified flying objects ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭TirNaNog.

there was 2 ufos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

Chinese Lanterns. Have a look on google for similiar encounters. Very common these past few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Stargate

Chinese Lanterns = UFO`s :D

Stargate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭DigiGal

I've seen this too....they can't all possibly be chinese lanterns its starting to sound like weather ballons now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

EVERYTHING in Sky=Chinese Lanterns. This is the new theory, bro.

scop wrote: »
    Chinese Lanterns. Have a look on google for similiar encounters. Very common these past few weeks.

it was not chinese lanterns.what ever it was they hovered in the same spot a bit apart for about 1 minute,like a helicopter would just hover,one then slowly backed off into the distance until I could barely see it,the other one done the same thing about 40 seconds later,I could see them in the backround then spreading apart from each other slowly until they vanished.

remote controlled chinese lanterns :pac:

robbie_998 wrote: »
    remote controlled chinese lanterns :pac:

owh mister I duddnt know they had dem in clondalkin.

TirNaNog. wrote: »
    owh mister I duddnt know they had dem in clondalkin.

no their not that smart

your attempt to slag me fails :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement