Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Found

Options
  • 18-08-2009 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hi guys, yer assistance on this one if you please.

Cat found. I am aware that the general rule with cats is that its best not to feed them etc., (well at least thats what The RSPCA have told me in the past).

The cat, I believe to be a female, I would say has probably been dumped out of car in a back road near Finiskiln industrial estate.

It's well behaved, well looked after, obviously enjoys being in a house, likes attention and a comfortable chair.

We keep on "shooing" it out of the house, but it cries constantly to get back in.

I have called the Garda, and put out Cat Found on Ocean FM.

Nobody is missing this cat as yet. its been here for 2 days now.

Female I think, well pretty sure, white breast, with orange/brown and black tortoise shell colouring.

There are no hard edges on this cat. She is a lovely we thing...What do ye reckon guys? I cant keep it myself..I would if I could.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Poor thing :(

Have you cross posted on the Animals & Pets forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭pete2009

I havent Xiney, how do you do that? Could you do that for me?

The cat is happy enough..shows no sign of wanting to go anywhere else. But I would like to find its owners or a new home.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Cool, any chance of a photo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I got my cat in a similar way - our neighbour from our previous house left & abandoned one of their many cats. Someone had to feed the poor bugger, so I've been stuck with him ever since... and he's definitely a he.. he's got a pair of balls on him the size of walnuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Thanks for the laugh starbelgrade:D

Hope you find a home for the cat Pete.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭pete2009

Ha ha! Happy to report that an old home has now got a new cat!

Thanks Guys...(pass the saucer of milk)

Advertisement