Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should i do?

Options
  • 18-08-2009 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Going out with my girlfriend 3 years and broke up about 10 weeks ago(mutual), but we have been meeting up for a drink here and there and going to cinema and for dinner, we enjoy each others company but we havent had sex since splitting up.

she is from england and hates it over here, the only thing keeping her here is her job, she told me recently that she is going to move home next year and i told her i couldnt see myself going with her, its taken me years to get the job i have now and i'm definitely not leaving this job and moving abroad, we have always had such a volatile relationship which i think stems mainly from her temper which is probably due to not liking it over here and not having alot of friends, i miss her and miss the good times but i certaintly dont miss her lashing out at me with her temper,

So we have been talking about getting back together and now she is asking me to move in with her, part of me wants to but part of me also worries about things going pear shaped,she's always unhappy when i go out with the lads so now i'm thinking what happens when i decide i want a night out(as i said she doesnt have much friends). if it doesnt work out i can easily move back home but she cant, she has been living in shared accomadation since she has been here, if i decide not to move in with her that will be it forever(she told me that) it upsets me when i think of never seeing her again, what do you reckon i should do?

Advertisement