Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is anyone plannig on studying DT004 Civil engineering this year ??/

Options
  • 18-08-2009 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

any1 at all??????? cos i am :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LukeR765

ye im doing it too! i but i havent got my letter from dit yet when is it starting?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mistyman

according to the DIT website it starts on the 21st of septemebr (i tink) but not too sure,,, i think we go in the week before to get shown around...... i havnt got a letter either.... so was this ur first choice too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LukeR765

ye it was my first choice but i didnt expect to get it but the points dropped so much this year.

any idea what the hours are like?

do u know anyone else doing it? because i havent heard of anyone else

i cudnt belive how much the pionts went down........

i dont know the hours for civil but i know it like 27 hours for classes and tutorials in Kevin st for electrical engineering,, so maybe its around the same time...

so far i dont know of anyone else, i tink the class can be 50 people max..... but so far ur da only one that has replyed to my thread.....

i dont tink it will be very popular this year, everyone puts engineering down in the recession 4 sum reason :( ,,, anyway i like it so wat d hell lol,,

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

just finished the part-time dt004 HC option myself so...

provisional timetables can be found here:
    http://webtimetables.dit.ie/TTSuiteRBLIVE/

username for engineering: Student Engineering
    Password: engineering
    (case sensitive)

click on timetable in the top left corner and select timetable type ->programme,
    type DT004 in the programme code box and 1 in the year box -> search and it will pop your timetable up for you. easy peasy!
    (you can leave other boxes blank btw.)

• Advertisement

Tanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ohanlon18

jus wondering if theres anyone staring civil eng dt004?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ohanlon18

alri fellas im doing civil engineering dt004 to im confused about wen were starting tho anyone no got the info pack today but theres 3 different dates haha??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭campuslife

Hiya, From the website, the induction for DT004 Civil Engineering Ord degree starts at 11.30am on Weds, Sept 16th in Rm 259 in Bolton St.

You'll be registering (i.e. getting your student card) the follwoing day, and that will built into as part of the induction schedule.

http://www.dit.ie/study/undergraduate/importantdates/

Rgds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

Hi Guys,
    Can someone post a book list for DT004 Civil engineering I'm thinking about doing it this year and would like to get a flavour for what's required

Thanks in advance :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Hi Guys,
    Can someone post a book list for DT004 Civil engineering I'm thinking about doing it this year and would like to get a flavour for what's required

Thanks in advance :)

http://modulecatalogue.hosting.heanet.ie/catalogue/streams/329/

check this out, its the modules you'll be doing. Ive done the course and progressed on to the higher degree.

Advertisement