Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boy Dilema, kinda good, kinda bad

Options
  • 18-08-2009 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey!

One of my friends has found herself in a bit if a dilema regarding one of her friends!

They have recently finished college after spending the last number of years hanging around with each other in the same group. They have always got on very well with each other, but have never been together.

I have got to know this fella over the last year in college and I always thought that there was a bit of a spark between them, you know the innocent flirtyness that goes on between people whether they realise it or not. In my opinion it was not all one-sided. I always thought that he acted differently around her than other girls in the group.

Anyways, she has now realised that she thinks that she has feelings for this fella. The problem is that shes not 100% sure if she really fancies him, or if its the thought that they will not see each other so often in the future.

Has anyone any advice for her? Should she act on these feelings? Any suggestions on how she might figure out exactly whats going on? And if she does decide to act, how should she go about it?

I don't really know what advice to give her, except that she shouldn't come straight out and say it to him by text etc.

Any advice that can be offered is much appreciated!!

Advertisement