Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New FSX dedicated Community

Options
  • 18-08-2009 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

A friend gave me this link to a new dedicated FSX community, and as a lot of you are FSX users, I said I'd let y'all know about it... It gives loads of info about how to get FSX to run at its best on a regular PC, it gives reviews of new payware products on the market (great if your thinking of buying one), has many links to great payware and freeware scenery and aircraft developers, interviews, and Flight Sim news, and also has a great forum...

One thing I really like about the website, is its layout, its modern looking, simple and pleasing to the eye, as well as being packed full of great info so I recommend it to all FSX, and even FS9 users... One thing I did notice is that you have to register to look at pretty much anything, but registration is free and only requires an email activation, so its simple and easy...

The forums a little quite, but its only a new website, so I'd give it time...

Anyway, its truly a great website, and well work checking out, especially if your an FSX user, looking to enhance FSX on your machine, or even looking to find useful add-ons, or reviews...

www.fsxlive.com

Comments

Advertisement