Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buisnesss card vendor

Options
  • 18-08-2009 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

hi guys does anyone know where there is a buisness card vending machine thing on the north side of dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Mosey101

No but you can get really cheap ones from Print24.ie - i think they do a free option of 500 cards and all you pay for is delivery (ok so technically NOT free)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭Tim M-U

Mosey101 wrote: »
    No but you can get really cheap ones from Print24.ie - i think they do a free option of 500 cards and all you pay for is delivery (ok so technically NOT free)

vista print are doing that too! www.vistaprint.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Don't know about the Northside, but there are ones in Stephen's Green Centre, Nutgrove, and Merrion Centre. In my experience, they're not great; they look cheap, and the printing is poor. On the plus side, it's only €4 for 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

ah its cool i got sorted van was in getting work done and just needed a couple in a hurry ! thanks anyway guys

Advertisement